Tereos Syral is a leading producer of starch, starch sweeteners, polyols, fibres, alcohol and proteins in Europe. The company is also extending its activities to South America and China.
Tereos Syral transforms wheat, corn, potato and cassava into a wide range of value added products in compliance with the current and future requirements of the food and drink industries. Tereos Syral is the starch activity of the international group Tereos.
Our products range:
- Native and modified starches
- Liquid sweeteners: liquid maltodextrins, glucose syrups, dextrose syrups, fructose syrups and blends with sucrose
- Dry sweeteners: maltodextrins, dried glucose syrups, dextrose monohydrate and anhydrous
- Polyols: sorbitol and maltitol, syrup and powder Maltilite
- Fibres: fructo-oligosaccharides syrup and powder Actilight
- Vegetable wheat proteins: vital wheat gluten, soluble wheat proteins Meripro
Tereos Syral & innovation
Innovation gets the best out of vegetable raw materials for the benefit of our customers. Tereos Syral runs an ongoing innovation programme to ensure superior efficiency in its industrial processes and top-line product quality to help drive customer development.
The company’s application facilities in Marckolsheim (France) and Zaragoza (Spain) hot state-of-the-art pilot and analytical equipment, specifically designed to work with our customers. Customer-dedicated technical-support engineers provide a tailor-made, on-time service at our customers’ plants. They support food and beverage manufacturers in optimising sweetening formulations and in the creation of new products.