The all-new Poster Sessions will bring together delegates and presenting experts from all over the world to present and discuss the latest science and innovations, and their clinical and commercial implications.
Invested in pre- and probiotics? Probiota 2014 will explore the prebiotic-probiotic scientific frontier, its evolution and commercial application in food, nutraceuticals, pharmaceuticals and cosmetics across the globe.
The two-day, two-stream event – formerly Probiotech and Microbiota - will be held in Amsterdam on February 4-5 next year. Will you be joining your peers there?
Key points of the conference:
- The latest scientific and technical, and market insights from world renowned experts: Top experts, all in one place - whether you are interested in infant nutrition or cosmetics, metagenomics or marketing, we have expert presentations designed with you in mind.
- Bridging the business-science gap: Coming together helps everybody to maximise potential and reach our goals. The Probiota 2014 program brings top level insights and networking opportunities for business and academia, and encourages conversations that might never happen anywhere else!
- A truly global outlook: Science and business have no boundaries, so why should a conference? Our expert presentations offer insights and lessons from emerging and established markets, in addition to looking for business and science lessons from other areas of food and nutrition.
You can find out more about our scientific program and register to attend the conference by clicking here.
Call for Posters
The Probiota 2014 team is now inviting proposals for posters. We are looking for posters presenting the latest developments and insights from the scientific frontier of prebiotic, probiotic and microbiome science.
Proposals for posters are welcomed from academics and industry R&D professionals who wish to share insights on topics.
We encourage applications covering early phase research and novel or promising ideas covering the following topics:
- Interactions between the microbiome and health, including -omics data, research on novel biomarkers and mechanisms
- Strain specific research in probiotics for health and wellness
- Early findings from large scale research projects
- Innovations and novel ideas for improved production processes or commercial packaging
- Consumer and market insights and trends
All posters presented at the conference will be judged by an expert scientific panel, and three winners will be chosen. Authors of the winning poster will be asked to present their data to conference delegates in a 20 minute session on day two.
Proposals are limited to 2 pages and should follow the formatting instructions set out on the Probiota website.
To be considered for inclusion in the conference, all poster proposals must be submitted by Friday December 6, 2013. All accepted posters will be presented at the conference sessions, with abstracts posted online.