“Our team has spent a lot of time really thinking through the theme and goals for the GOED Exchange conference,” said Ellen Schutt, GOED’s communications director and project manager of the GOED Exchange.
“The event is designed to foster the exchange of ideas and bring the industry together to solve problems, and we work very hard to make sure it’s not a typical industry conference.”
The agenda, which can be found HERE, features a number of highlights, including:
• Special keynote and panel discussion on “The Omega-3 Trust Paradox”
• Google presentation on “How to Grow your Business Using ‘Big Data’”
• Omega-3 Science: Where Are the Research Gaps
• Kick Starting Innovation: Practical Advice for the Industry
• The Value of Non-RCT Research
• Closing Keynote: Quantifying the Science, Forecasting the Future
The event will take place February 2-4, 2016 at the Ritz Carlton Hotel Abama, located on Tenerife, Canary Islands, and this is the first time the Exchange has moved outside the US.
“We are really excited with the location we’ve chosen,” added Schutt. “Despite the exotic locale, the place is quite affordable, with hotel room rates less expensive than either of the past two events. We also did some early airfare research as we were making our decision, and flights from Europe, Asia and most U.S. cities were very reasonable.”
For additional details or to register, please click HERE.