Our team of editors and conference producers is on the hunt for innovative new start-ups who are changing the face of the microbiome space.
Probiota 2019, held 13-15 February in Copenhagen, aims to bridge the gaps between cutting-edge science, business strategy, and key regulatory developments in the microbiome, probiotic and prebiotic markets.
The three-day event will bring together CEOs, academics and top researchers for otherwise impossible networking opportunities, in addition to interactive presentations and debates that look to share new data, drive new science, boost business growth and aid product development in the rapidly growing and overlapping fields of probiotics, prebiotics and the microbiome.
On the agenda are engaging sessions on the scientific and commercial potential of the fermented foods trend, dealing with and making sense of big data and bioinformatics and the importance of our microbiome throughout life. In addition, there will be sessions looking at the latest scientific frontiers of research, plus a deep dive into the growing field of microbiome therapeutics and drug development.
Calling all pioneering start-ups!
There has never been a better time to launch a microbiome or probiotic start-up. As major universities look to spin-out and license key discoveries, global food and pharma businesses open up venture funds and external innovation programmes and incubators to draw innovative entrepreneurs into their orbit – there are rich pickings for microbiome pioneers in search of money, experience and a global platform for their ideas.
But how can you win in a competitive environment?
NutraIngredients is on the hunt for entrepreneurial start-ups to join our Probiota Pioneers session and pitch their company and ideas to a room full of experts.
You will take centre-stage as part of our conference programme to share your business with industry leaders.
If selected as a Probiota Pioneer by our editorial panel you will receive:
- A place on the Probiota programme as part of the Probiota Pioneers sessions
- Complimentary delegate place with access to the full programme including all presentations and networking session – your chance to connect with some of the biggest names in pre and probiotics and the microbiome
- Coverage in NutraIngredients including preview articles and your opportunity to appear in multimedia coverage of the event.
- Framed certificate
Shortlisted companies will receive a 40% discount on their registration fee for the event.
To enter you will need to provide the following information:
• 500 word profile of your company and its innovative product or technology
• 250 word opinion on the biggest challenge facing the industry in 2018/9
• Links to your website and relevant further information
*To qualify your organisation must have been founded in the last 3 years
DEADLINE FOR ENTRIES IS MONDAY 7th JANUARY 2019
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org