NutraIngredients is on the hunt for brilliant researchers from academia and industry to join us in at our next edition in Dublin this coming February, with entries now open to industry and academic institutions to take part in our Probiota Frontiers posters and presentation sessions.
Probiota 2020, held 10-12 February in Dublin, aims to bridge the gaps between cutting-edge science, business strategy, and key regulatory developments in the microbiome, probiotic and prebiotic markets.
The three-day event will bring together CEOs, academics and top researchers for otherwise impossible networking opportunities, in addition to interactive presentations and debates that look to share new data, drive new science, boost business growth and aid product development.
Our team of editors and conference producers are on the hunt for researchers working on ground-breaking areas of probiotics, prebiotics and the microbiome are encouraged to enter our Frontiers sessions - with the deadline today it really is the last chance to submit abstracts.
Call for abstracts
We are particularly interested in reports from human intervention studies and welcome abstracts from those engaged in all aspects of microbiome science in academia, industry and consumer health - and particularly those representing successful academia-industry interactions.
Early-phase, novel, or state-of-the-art research and promising ideas covering the following topics are encouraged:
- Host-microbe interactions in health and disease, including pre-clinical and clinical studies evaluating pre- and probiotic interventions
- Clinical data on the gut-brain axis, and metabolic conditions - including weight management data
- Application and development of “-omics” approaches in biomarker discovery, including identification of potential pre- and probiotic strains.
- Research identifying strain-specific effects of probiotics for health and wellbeing, including mechanism of action and bioactive discovery and isolation
- Early findings from large scale research projects and clinical trials
- Innovations and novel ideas in the areas of production processes, delivery, formulation and shelf-life
- Consumer and market insights, including population research, trends and threats, commercial packaging and marketing
- Human intervention studies
All abstract submissions will be reviewed by our Scientific Committee made up of leading experts from the fields of prebiotics, probiotics and the microbiome.
Those whose abstracts are accepted will receive a 50% discount on their registration for the conference.Successful abstracts will be invited to deliver oral presentations or take part in our poster sessoins at Probiota 2020 in Dublin.
A copy of the abstract guidelines can be found and downloaded from the Probiota website.
DEADLINE FOR ABSTRACTS FOR OUR SCIENTIFIC FRONTIERS IS TODAY: FRIDAY NOVEMBER 22, 2019