Probiota 2020 will combine the latest insights from science, regulation and business to provide delegates with the ultimate event to bridge the gap between the worlds of business and primary research.
Moving from a sell-out event at our 2019 Copenhagen edition, the leading microbiome summit is relocating to Ireland for its next instalment as the congress continues to explore the frontiers of prebiotic, probiotic and microbiome science, and how that is applied in the commercial world for food, pharma and nutraceutical players everywhere.
With the full programme now finalised and available, now is the perfect time to check out the world-class line up of speakers and events planned - and register before it's too late!
Major brands and industry players including Chobani, Danone, L'Oreal, Yakult, Raisio Nutrition, Anlit, Bayer Consumer Care, Coca-Cola, Mondelēz, Biose Industries, Jamieson Wellness, STADA, Abbott, Solara Labs, Optibiotix, Walgreens Boots Alliance, Jarrow Formulas, Goerlich Pharma, SanProbi, Labomar, Altman, Klosterfrau, Biogaia, Merical, Caltech, Royal Canin and Muller are just some of the major brands and companies already confirmed to attend. Will you be joining them?
After a sell-out 2019 edition, and with bookings growing rapidly for Probiota 2020, make sure to reserve your spot at the summit before it is too late.
Leading voices confirmed for the event include:
- Prof Francisco Guarner, University Hospital Vall d'Hebron
- Dr Cormac Gahan, APC Microbiome Ireland
- Professor Yolanda Sanz, Spanish National Research Council (CSIC)
- Dr Greg Leyer, UAS Labs
- Julian Mellentin, New Nutrition Business
- Jen Thompson, Walgreens Boots Alliance
- Ewa Hudson, Lumina Intelligence
- Sheelagh Pentony, Kerry
- Prof Glenn Gibson, University of Reading
- Prof Paul Cotter, APC Microbiome Ireland
- Kara Landau, Uplift Food
- Katrina Borisjuk, Mondelēz International
- Kristina Campbell, KC Microbiome Communications
- Lisa and Alana Macfarlane, The Gut Stuff
- Dr Audrey Gueniche, L’Oréal Research and Innovation
- Dr Luca Bucchini, Hylobates Consulting
- Dr Olaf Larsen, Yakult Nederland and Assistant Professor, VU University
- Dr Johanna Maukonen, DuPont Nutrition & Biosciences
- Dr Harriët Schellekens, APC Microbiome Ireland
- Prof John Bienenstock, McMaster University
- Prof Jonathan Swann, Imperial College London
- George Paraskevakos, International Probiotics Association
More than just a conference
The Probiota Event Series prides itself not only on providing the best scientific and business strategy content, but on bringing people together and connecting those who may never usually meet. By providing unrivalled networking opportunities both within the structure of the programme and at our evening receptions, Probiota has helped to forge new relationships and build a strong community of probiotic, prebiotic and microbiome specialists who continue to scientific discovery and product innovation in the sector.
This year is no different, with multiple formal and informal opportunities to meet your peers during the three-day summit including round-table lunches, speed networking sessions, welcome reception, and an evening at the Guinness Storehouse!
Also on the agenda for the first time ever is a chance to join the Kerry Innovation Centre Tour. Delegates will have the opportunity to see Kerry’s Global Technology & Innovation Centre, enjoy a catered networking lunch, and hear from industry experts on nutrition trends, the science of taste, and future innovations in the food and beverage.
"I’m delighted that Probiota is heading to Dublin this year. Ireland is such a hotbed of microbiome-related activities – with a huge amount of clinical research, innovative start-up businesses, and major industry players all based close by,” said NutraIngredients senior editor Nathan Gray.
"Probiota has always been about connecting ideas and people in the science and business related to probiotics, prebiotics and the microbiome — providing that central point of exchange. Last year was a sell-out event, with tickets running out well ahead of the event. I’m very excited about what we have in store for 2020 and can’t wait to sell out again!”
“Some of the greatest names in the world will be coming together in an exciting line up of speakers. With such a great first wave of speakers already unveiled, I’m very excited to reveal more speakers and our full programme very soon.”
The event is being supported by a raft of big name sponsors.
- UAS Laboratories
- DuPont Nutrition USA
- Atlantia Food Clinical Trials
- Morinaga Milk Industry
- Probiotical Healthcare
- Sensient Global BioNutrients
- Probi AB
- KGK Science
- Capsugel Belgium NV
- Centro Sperimentale del Latte
- Roelmi HPC
- Nutrasource Diagnostics
- APC Microbiome Ireland
- Biosearch Life
- Lumina Intelligence
Gray added: “We are very grateful for the support shown by our sponsors, and for the high-level of industry knowledge and insights they bring to Probiota.”