The IPA World Congress + Probiota, which will take place 6-8 February 2023 in Barcelona, is calling for submission of abstracts for next year’s event. Don’t miss your chance to present!
Our Scientific Frontiers cover the latest state-of-the-art developments related to prebiotic, probiotic and microbiome science relevant to human health, well-being, consumers and industry.
All abstract submissions will be reviewed by our Scientific Committee made up of leading experts from the fields of pre- and probiotics. All accepted abstracts will be invited to present a poster at our event in Washington, D.C., while the winning abstract will be invited to give a presentation during the IPA World Congress + Probiota.
We are particularly interested in reports from human intervention studies and welcome abstracts from those engaged in all aspects of microbiome science in academia, industry and consumer health, particularly those representing successful academia-industry interactions.
Early-phase, novel, or state-of-the-art research or promising ideas covering the following topics are encouraged:
- Host-microbe interactions in health and disease, including preclinical and clinical studies evaluating pre- and probiotic interventions
- Application and development of “-omics” approaches in biomarker discovery, including identification of potential pre- and probiotic strains. Research identifying strain-specific effects of probiotics for health and wellbeing, including mechanism of action and bioactive discovery and isolation
- Early findings from large scale research projects and clinical trials
- Innovations and novel ideas in the areas of production processes, delivery, formulation and shelf-life
- Consumer and market insights, including population research, trends and threats, commercial packaging and marketing
- Human intervention studies
To download a copy of the abstract guidelines, please click HERE.