GOED Exchange 2020, the biennial premier event for the omega-3 industry, will take place February 4-6, 2020 in Barcelona, Spain. Each of these one-of-a kind conferences covers important issues and topics in the omega-3 market and is attended by corporate management as well as sales and marketing, research and development and regulatory and technical professionals involved in the global omega-3 market. The Exchange is known for its networking opportunities, its ability to facilitate interaction between the audience and the expert speakers and panellists, and for giving omega-3 executives the tools they need to succeed in the omega-3 market.
This year’s conference will feature a wide range of sessions specifically focused on stimulating growth in the omega-3 industry. While the full agenda has not yet been released, confirmed speakers and topics include:
- A New York Times-best selling author who will discuss how to learn from big data
- Several world-renowned omega-3 scientists who will present the latest omega-3 research plus provide a historical perspective on how far the industry has come
- A special interactive “omega-3 sensory experience” session
- Two high-level policy experts who will review the latest on the global regulatory front
- And much more
Registration for the GOED Exchange opens in July.
GOED members - $1495
GOED non-members - $1795
- Website: www.goedomega3.com/goed-exchange