In light of the ongoing uncertainty around the COVID-19 public health crisis, the IPA World Congress + Probiota Americas 2020 has been canceled, but will return June 16-18, 2021 in Washington, D.C.
The IPA World Congress + Probiota Americas is the leading annual event for the prebiotic, probiotic, and microbiota focused food and pharma industries.
As part of the Probiota Series, the event will bring together professionals from across the globe to network, connect, and engage whilst learning about the hottest topics in the industry.
Join us in Washington, D.C for 3 days full of learning, discussions, and networking!
Your ticket includes:
- Access to all speaker sessions
- IPA World Congress + Probiota Americas 2021 evening reception
- Opportunity to join the roundtable lunch discussion on day two
- Opportunity to download the speaker’s presentations post-event (those that we have permission to share)
- Refreshments throughout the event
- Delegate bag full of goodies for you to take home