INNOBIO® Exhibits Its Newly Launched Plant Protein-Based MCT Powder
Market research report shows that the global plant protein-based supplement market will exhibit a CAGR of 7.48% from 2017 to 2025. With the growing interest in ketogenic diets, new food and beverage products launched with keto claims grew 76% from 2016 to 2017. INNOBIO’splant protein-based MCT uses a propietary microencapsulation process solving the application difficulties for vegetarian and vegan friendly consumers.
- Uniform and free-flowing particles
- Plant protein enhanced formula, vegan formula
- High prebiotic fiber, low carb, low GI
- Excellent water dispersibility both in cold and hot water
- Pleasant odor and taste with a creamy sensation in the mouth
- Keto foods or drinks
- Energy bars for sports nutrition
- Meal replacement shakes or smoothies
- Functional foods & drinks
INNOBIO will display its Plant Protein-Based MCT Powder at its booth at the FIE trade show in Paris, France on Dec 3-5, 2019. The Booth No is 6C160.