Lactium & Trade is an innovative and unique bioactive peptide within a protein hydrolysate, with relaxing properties. This natural ingredient is patented and marketed by INGREDIA.
The efficacy and the non-toxicity of Lactium & Trade have been scientifically proven through several clinical studies on 190 volunteers.
A claim for Lactium & Trade: its effects are officially recognized
Lactium & Trade is one of the few ingredients in France which received a claim authorisation from DGCCRF (1), the French Safety and Control Administration: "...can moderate the tensional response to stress, in particular for hypersensitive persons."
This claim supports the fact that Lactium & Trade reduces and regulates stress-related troubles. Stress is known to lead to disorders such as:
- Blood pressure increase
- Concentration decrease and memory losses
- Sleep troubles
- Weight and food intake disorders
- Immunity weakening
- Skin disorders
Lactium & Trade can also help people overcome stressful periods such as:
- Detoxification (tobacco, anxiolitics...)
- Important events (exams, wedding, birth...)
Lactium & Trade: the key solution to successful end products
INGREDIA's food technologists have recently succeeded in preserving Lactium & Trade activity in various applications. Thanks to their great knowledge of both applications and biotechnology, they developed specific recipes and process stabilising Lactium & Trade efficacy in dietary supplements and many food applications:
- Dairy products (yogurts, fermented dairy drinks...)
- Confectionery (chocolates, chewing-gums...)
- Snacks and baked products (cereal bars...)
INGREDIA's R&D team offers technical support to formulate and manufacture new products while ensuring Lactium & Trade stability.
INGREDIA also proposes marketing services to help manufacturers market their final products on the fast-growing market of wellness functional foods and dietary supplements by:
- Proposing innovative and promising concepts
- Helping them to benefit from Lactium & Trade claim, in order to convince consumers of the efficacy of their product
- A co-branding program based on the use of the Lactium & Trade trade mark and logo, to enhance the credibility and the differentiation of the final products