1. Content, content, content: We’ve put together a stellar program for this year’s event. Key sessions will cover the first 1,000 days, the skin microbiome, the state of the market, the regulatory landscape across Europe, the gut-lung axis, personalization, microbiome ecology, communication, and much more!
2. Our speakers: Having great topics is only half of the story. Having the leading experts and brands in the world discuss them is just as important. Just check out the affiliations for our speakers, and you’ll know these represent the best in class: Holland & Barrett, Nestlé Research, BIOHM Health, ResBiotic Nutrition, Thorne HealthTech, University College Cork, ZOE, The Gut Stuff, Technion - Israel Institute of Technology, INRAE, Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam, Chr. Hansen, BoobyBiome, Kerry, EpiCor (Cargill), ADM, Gallinée, Ghent University, Probiotical, IFF, SynBalance, Lumina Intelligence, Kirin, Gnosis by Lesaffre, Givaudan, dsm-firmenich, Morinaga, and more!
3. The balance: Probiota bridges the world of science and business, providing a 360° view of the category. The content goes deep and wide: The breadth of our content gives every attendee a higher-level view of the issues, while our experts will also take attendees down rabbit holes for an in-depth understanding of the topics.
According to our post-event survey for Probiota 2023, 95% of attendees rated the summit as Excellent or Good, and 94% said they would recommend it.
Here’s just a sample of the feedback from delegates after our 2023 event in Barcelona:
“The greatest event where probiotics players meet to network, discuss opportunities and share insights.”
“I thought it was a fantastic event and balanced the needs of the audience well, catering to both academia and industry. The networking opportunities were highly valuable to our business as was being at the forefront of emerging research.”
4. The community: NutraIngredients has been bringing you Probiota for over a decade, and the 2022 and 2023 events sold-out. Since 2016, our partnership with the International Probiotics Association, the Global Voice of Probiotics, has strengthened the connection with the key stakeholders in the category. The combination of NutraIngredients’s audience and IPA’s membership makes for a powerful community that you should join!
“Probiota was amazing, I am still blown away,” said one delegate after our 2023 event in Barcelona. “It’s a hugely engaged and vibrant community with science and business, market intelligence and regulatory, all different aspects are working jointly to contributing on delivering better health for consumers.”
5. Scientific Frontiers: A mainstay of the event for many years, our Scientific Frontiers showcase cutting edge microbiome science and innovations from researchers from academia and industry. For 2024, we’ve split the Scientific Frontiers into two categories: Industry research or as student-led research projects (open to PhD students).
Thoroughly reviewed by our Scientific Committee, the breaking science is presented as posters while the winning submission will explain their research in more detail during a presentation.
6. Probiota Pioneers: All attendees will also have the chance to meet and network with some of the most exciting start-ups in the microbiome modulation space, with our Pioneers Hub at the event and during our dedicated Start-up focus session during the program. The 2024 Pioneers are: WellVine, REM Analytics, and ProBioEtna.
7. Our Wellness Program: At NutraIngredients we want to ensure all our delegates are in the best place physically and mentally while attending the event, and our Wellness Program aims to help you take care of both your body and mind whilst attending Probiota 2024.
Day 2 of the event kicks off with a run/ walk sponsored by Chr Hansen to get the blood pumping and to clear the mind!