Is the food industry winning the war against weight and its associated health problems? Are other stakeholders like governments doing enough? Can the battle be won? Are the right players being engaged?
Sector heavy hitters will share their views on June 3 at Obesity & Weight Management presented by FoodNavigator and NutraIngredients and sponsored by Roquette, DuPont, Sensus, Tereos and Cambridge Commodities Ltd.
Issues on the menu include:
- Portion control
- Latest science
- The evolving weight management market
- Ingredients that can make a difference
- Industry initiatives
- Food marketing
- The role of governments and other non-industry bodies
- Media culpability
- The rise of sports nutrition
Beginning at 14:00 Paris time on Wednesday June 3, join speakers such as:
- Amandine Garde, professor of law at the University of Liverpool
- Sebastian Emig, director general, European Snacks Association
Julian Mellentin, director, New Nutrition Business
Ewa Hudson, global head of health & wellness research, Euromonitor International
To register for free click here.