‘Probably the best event in the probiotic field’: 7 reasons to attend the IPA World Congress + Probiota 2023
1. Content, content, content: We’ve put together a stellar program for the 2023 event, which takes place 6-8 February, 2023. Key sessions will cover the phage opportunity, microbiome modulation for athletic performance, the science around HMOs, synbiotic mechanisms of action, the gut-brain axis, personalization, the regulatory landscape across Europe, live biotherapeutics, and much more!
2. Our speakers: Having great topics is only half of the story. Having the leading experts and brands in the world discuss them is just as important. Just check out the affiliations for our speakers, and you’ll know these represent the best in class: University of California, San Diego; Abbott; Nestlé Institute of Health Sciences; Wageningen University; Unilever; Yoba-for-Life; University of Turku; Örebro University; ADM; Cargill; Chr Hansen; IFF; King's College London; Lindenwood University; Teagasc Food Research Centre; Université de Montréal; Sandwalk Bioventures; the International Probiotics Association; Lumina Intelligence; and more!
3. The balance: The IPA World Congress + Probiota bridges the world of science and business, providing a 360° view of the category. The content goes deep and wide: The breadth of our content gives every attendee a higher-level view of the issues, while our experts will also take attendees down rabbit holes for an in-depth understanding of the topics.
According to our post-event survey for Probiota 2022, 90% of attendees rated the summit as Excellent or Good.
Here’s just a sample of the feedback from delegates after our 2022 event in Copenhagen:
“Probably the best event in the probiotic field that meets science and industry interests.”
“I thought the event was excellent, with a real positive feeling of getting back into some form of normality. The talks were very informative and there was a good amount of time to network.”
4. The community: NutraIngredients has been bringing you Probiota for over a decade, and the 2022 event was a sell-out. Since 2016, our partnership with the International Probiotics Association, the Global Voice of Probiotics, has strengthened the connection with the key stakeholders in the category. The combination of NutraIngredients’s audience and IPA’s membership makes for a powerful community that you should join!
“Probiota is my favorite event in the space,” said one delegate at the 2022 event in Copenhagen. “It brings together a passionate community buzzing with energy and desire to bring the industry forward, leveraging all the market insight, collaborativeness, and new technologies for development and innovation.”
5. Scientific Frontiers: A mainstay of the event for many years, our Scientific Frontiers showcase cutting edge microbiome science and innovations from researchers from academia and industry. Thoroughly reviewed by our Scientific Committee, the breaking science is presented as posters while the winning submission will explain their research in more detail during a presentation.
6. Probiota Pioneers: All attendees will also have the chance to meet and network with some of the most exciting start-ups in the microbiome modulation space, with our Pioneers Hub at the event and during our dedicated Start-up focus session during the program.
7. Our Wellness Program: At NutraIngredients we want to ensure all our delegates are in the best place physically and mentally while attending the event, and our Wellness Program aims to help you take care of both your body and mind whilst attending the IPA World Congress + Probiota 2023.
Day 2 of the event kicks off with a run/ walk sponsored by Chr Hansen to get the blood pumping and to clear the mind!