Last chance to register for major event in Brussels on Sept 25-26
TOMORROW! Don't miss out on our world class Sports Nutrition Congress
The Sports Nutrition Congress, organised by NutraIngredients and hosted in partnership with the European Specialist Sports Nutrition Alliance (ESSNA), will offer a one stop shop for the latest must-have insights in the worlds of sports and active nutrition.
Taking place as part of the European Week of Sport – 25-26 September – the congress aims to bridge the gaps between cutting edge science, business strategy and key regulatory developments in the sports and active nutrition marketplace.
World class nutrition experts from St Mary’s University, the University of Brighton, Leinster Rugby, Oxford University and the APC Microbiome Institute come together to provide key insights into cutting-edge science for performance, recovery and rehabilitation.
While top-level regulatory minds and policy experts from the European Commission, Keller and Heckman LLP, Hylobates Consulting, NSF International and ESSNA will come together to offer insights on some of the most contentious issues in the sports nutrition category.
World class programme
From insights on elite level sports nutrition for teams and individuals, to those looking to use a new wave of innovative and convenient products to get active and healthy, the two day congress brings together global leaders in business, regulation and academia to shine a light on the future of the industry.
“Our new Sports Nutrition Congress, in partnership with ESSNA, will bring together delegates and speakers from all parts of the biggest category in the nutrition industry – creating real networking and learning opportunities for everybody in attendance,” says Nathan Gray, senior editor at NutraIngredients and co-chair of the Sports Nutrition Congress.
“We have a fantastic agenda already in place, and some truly amazing speakers lined up to share insights on a huge variety of topics in the sports nutrition landscape.”
Register NOW to make sure you are there!
Innovation takes centre stage
The new Sports Nutrition Congress explores new opportunities in sports and active nutrition, offering insights into consumer understanding and product innovation. Also on the agenda are engaging sessions on modulating the microbiome for sports, a look at the growing importance of personalisation and how the growth of digital health and wearable devices is shaping the industry – in addition to top insights on elite level sports nutrition.
From branding, to formulation, science, marketing, regulation and market strategy, join your peers in Brussels for a ticket to sports nutrition success and the chance for a host of networking opportunities, including roundtable lunches and an evening cocktail reception.
Top-level speakers already confirmed to join us in Brussels include:
- Florina-Andreea Pantazi, European Commission
- Filippo Abruzzo, Policy Coordinator, European Commission
- Professor Irini Margaritis, French Agency for Food, Environmental and Occupational Health Safety (Anses)
- Robert Walker, SCI-MX Nutrition
- Professor Kieran Clarke, University of Oxford
- Daniel Davey, Dublin Senior Football and Leinster Rugby
- John Travis, NSF International
- John Brewer, St Mary’s University, London
- João Gonçalo Cunha, KickUP Sports Innovation
- Mark Gilbert, European Specialist Sports Nutrition Alliance (ESSNA)
- Professor Yannis Pitsiladis, University of Brighton
- Orla O’Sullivan, APC Microbiome Institute
- Katia Merten-Lentz, Keller and Heckman LLP
- Tom Morgan, Lumina Intelligence
- Luca Bucchini, Hylobates Consulting & ESSNA Vice-Chair
- Nathan Gray, NutraIngredients
- Pia Ostermann, Beauty and Fashion Analyst, Euromonitor International
- Viviana Spaghetti, The Whitehouse Consultancy
Click this link find out more about what’s on the agenda and REGISTER NOW to make you are there!
Trailblazing start-ups and innovation focus
A firm favourite at events in multiple categories including the Food Vision and Probiota series of events, our Innovation & Trailblazer sessions bring together established product developers and investors with a selection of entrepreneurial start-up who will present their innovations and mould-breaking approaches that are looking to change the face of the sports nutrition market.
Our innovation panel brings together expertise from incubators and start-up accelerators, alongside insights from industry veterans. Set to share knowledge in Brussels are:
- Alex Zurita – specialist advisor at London Sport and its incubator Sport Tech Hub
- João Gonçalo Cunha, CEO of KickUP – a sports innovation platform to support the next generation of sports start-ups and corporate innovators.
- Robert Walker, CEO of sports nutrition brand SCI-MX Nutrition.
Joining our three innovation experts will be three of the most exciting and innovative new start-ups in the sports nutrition category. These Trailblazing companies are all aiming to be the mega-brands of tomorrow, and will be pitching their company to delegates and our innovation panel before joining in a short Q&A and debate on innovation and start-up culture.
Our three Trailblazer companies are:
- Isaac Nutrition - a German start-up using insect and plant protein blends in bulk powders
- Gutzi - a UK-based startup focusing on savoury flavours and gut-friendly ingredients
- HIDDIT - Belgian startup focusing on nutrition for triathletes, with an innovative innovation process