The NutraIngredients team of editors will be looking to speak with a wide selection of industry players, commentators and influencers to discuss the hottest issues of the day, and the brightest trends for 2019 … and beyond!
Put yourself and your brand centre stage by taking part in our industry-leading video content while at HiE - booking form below!
Based at our booth at stand 8M121, the NutraIngredients team will be meeting and interviewing the industry throughout the whole show – and we want to meet YOU.
We will be filming short clips for a wide variety of upcoming videos – covering a wide range of key industry issues, hot topics and trends.
“Our new weekly video content aims to deliver insights on key industry developments and developing trends, right into your inbox,” said Nathan Gray, senior editor at NutraIngredients. “In the few months since we launched a weekly video feature they have proved hugely popular to our industry-wide readership, but they are not possible without the input of companies, commentators and other stakeholders who we interview.”
“For the first time ever, we are opening up bookings to join our editors at our filming area within the NutraIngredients booth,” Gray added. “Everybody has a shot at 15 minutes of fame and a chance to showcase themselves and their company as a leading authority on some of the biggest topics the industry has to deal with.”
“For industry stakeholders, it is a great opportunity to share their expertise and insights on topics they have authority on.”
Online bookings for 30-minute slots with our editors are now open for booking.
During the sessions, our editors will be available to chat with you about relevant issues, and fully brief you on the filming process. A wide selection of topics are up for discussion – will all video content set to be used in our weekly videos in the next few months.
While we already have a wide selection of topics to discuss, no topic is off limits – so book in and let us know your areas of expertise!
Examples of existing topics include:
General and cross-category topics:
- Insights on top trends for 2019 (and beyond)
- Highlights from 2018: What trends and developments defined the last 12 months?
- Shifting the conversation in brand marketing – how do you appeal to changing demographics?
- What can the European industry learn from the US?
- Beyond supplements: How are new encapsulation technologies changing the functional food space?
- What hot US trends are set to take Europe by storm?
- Top tips for start-ups looking for investment
Category-specific topics include:
- Key trends and emerging ingredients in the botanical space?
- Opportunities in personalised nutrition
- Trends and key challenges in weight management
- What’s hot in infant and maternal nutrition?
- Understanding – and marketing to – older consumers
- New trends and opportunities in the microbiome space
- Challenges and opportunities in clinical trial design and management
- Flavour trends in sports nutrition
- Does the fermented food trend have more growth potential: What’s next?
- Protein innovation: What trends are driving NPD in protein
- Packaging: How are innovations in packaging helping drive wider trends
The above are just a few examples of the topics we are looking for YOUR input on - for a more extensive list get in touch with our editorial team, or simply book a 30 minute slot below and speak to us about your area of expertise!
We look forward to seeing you in Frankfurt!