The NutraIngredients and Probiota team is delighted to announce that DuPont,Probi and ADM Biopolis will be joining the event as a diamond sponsor, with AB Biotics, Bifodan, Morinaga, Pen & Tec Consulting, Procelys and UAS Labs all on board at the platinum level.
Organised by the publishers of NutraIngredients, Probiota 2019 will combine the latest insights from science, regulation and business to provide delegates with the ultimate event to bridge the gap between the worlds of business and scientific research.
Meet the sponsors:
- ADM Biopolis
AB Biotics, Bifodan, Morinaga, Pen & Tec Consulting, Procelys and UAS Labs
Atlantia, CP Kelco, CSL, Kerry, Lallemand, Lesaffre Human Care, life-space, Lonza-Capsugel, NIZO, ProDigest, Sensient
Cell Biotech, European Freeze Dry, Indena, Novozymes, Roelmi HPC
In the first wave of speaker announcements, we can confirm that top academics and business leaders from the Europe, the USA and Asia will address the wold-leading conference, to be held in Copenhagen between 13 and 15 February 2019.
Among the first wave of confirmed speakers are:
- Professor Jeroen Raes, KU Leuven & group leader VIB
- Dr Dirk Hadrich, Policy and Programme officer at the European Commission
- Dr Xiaoquan Su, Bioinformatics Team Lead at the Qingdao Institute of BioEnergy and Bioprocess Technology
- Professor Tine Rask Licht, Danish National Food Institute and Technical University of Denmark
- Professor Dennis Sandris Nielsen, University of Copenhagen
- Dr Daniel Ramón Vidal, ADM Biopolis
- Dr Jessica Terhaar, International Probiotics Association
- Dr Niklas Larsson, Probi
- Professor Liu Shao Quan, National University of Singapore
- Peter Wennstrom, The HealthyMarketingTeam
Dr Elisa Salvetti,
University of Verona
NutraIngredients senior editor Nathan Gray said: "I'm thrilled that so many leading compnaies in the sector are again showing their support for Probiota.
"Probiota has always been about connecting science and business in probiotics, prebiotics and the microbiome by providing that central point of exchange — and we are excited about what we have in store our for the event later this year with our partner, the International Probiotics Association."
NutraIngredients is also on the hunt for bright start-ups to join our Probiota Pioneers session and pitch their company and ideas to a room full of experts. Do you have what it takes?
There has never been a better time to launch a microbiome or probiotic start-up. As major universities look to spin-out and license key discoveries, global food and pharma businesses open up venture funds and external innovation programmes and incubators to draw innovative entrepreneurs into their orbit – there are rich pickings for microbiome pioneers in search of money, experience and a global platform for their ideas.
But how can you win in a competitive environment?
NutraIngredients is on the hunt for entrepreneurial start-ups to join our Probiota Pioneers session and pitch their company and ideas to a room full of experts.
You will take centre-stage as part of our conference programme to share your business with industry leaders.
If selected as a Probiota Pioneer by our editorial panel you will receive:
- A place on the Probiota programme as part of the Probiota Pioneers sessions
- Complimentary delegate place with access to the full programme including all presentations and networking session – your chance to connect with some of the biggest names in pre and probiotics and the microbiome
- Coverage in NutraIngredients including preview articles and your opportunity to appear in multimedia coverage of the event.
- Framed certificate
Shortlisted companies will receive a 40% discount on their registration fee for the event.
To enter you will need to provide the following information:
• 500 word profile of your company and its innovative product or technology
• 250 word opinion on the biggest challenge facing the industry in 2018/9
• Links to your website and relevant further information
*To qualify your organisation must have been founded in the last 3 years
DEADLINE FOR ENTRIES IS MONDAY 7th JANUARY 2019
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org