Rewarding true innovation, long-term market success and cutting edge research in healthy foods, supplements and functional nutrition the 2019 NutraIngredients Awards gala evening will host an industry-wide celebration of success.
The awards, held in association with Vitafoods Europe 2019, are set to be a festival of celebration for the nutraceutical and nutritional ingredients world, with large and small-scale companies featuring in our 36 strong shortlist of finalists in 11 categories – plus our special NutraChampion award to be given out for the second year running.
Our expert judging panel have trimmed down the huge number of entries to create a shortlist of finalists that will now go forward for the final round of judging, before the winners are announced at our evening of celebration after day two of the Vitafoods Europe show.
Winners for all 11 shortlisted categories will be revealed at the glittering gala dinner at the 5* Starling Hotel – just a few moments’ walk away from the show floor.
For the second year, the 2019 NutraIngredients Awards will also honour personal achievement and the power of individuals to do good with our NutraChampion Award, in association with Vitafoods Europe. This winner of this nomination only prestigious award will be announced on at our gala dinner.
To discover the identity of the winners and enjoy an evening of networking and celebration after the show, book your place at the awards dinner and ceremony on May 8th.
Tickets include a drinks reception and a three course dinner with wine, with individual tickets priced at £185 and a table of 10 at £1750. Reserve your place here.
… and the nominations are
The shortlisted finalists for the 11 NutraIngredients Awards categories are as follows:
Ingredient of the Year - Weight Management
- HOWARU Shape, DuPont Nutrition & Health
- ProbioSatys, TargEDys
- Bifidobacterium lactis BPL1, ADM Biopolis
Ingredient of the Year - Infant Nutrition
- CARE4U Human Milk Oligosaccharide, DuPont Nutrition & Health
- EnCaptimus, AnaBio Technologies
- Synbalance ProBeautyShield 2.0, ROELMI HPC
Ingredient of the Year - Sports Nutrition
- EnXtra, Enovate Biolife
- HydroCurc, Pharmako Biotechnologies
- MyoTOR Muscle Acclerator, PLT Health Solutions
Ingredient of the Year - Healthy Ageing
- Enostim apple & grape polyphenols enriched with saffron, Nexira
- BacoMind, Natural Remedies
- TurmiPure Gold, Naturex
- AquaCelle-Q10, Pharmako Biotechnologies
Probiotic Product of the Year
- Astarte, HSO Health Care
- AB-KOLICARE, AB-BIOTICS
- NutriGUT-C, Natures Aid
- CholBiomeX3, OptiBiotix Health Plc
Botanical Product of the Year
- FLEXOFYTOL, Tilman
- THE ONE Mitochondrial Optimizer, Quicksilver Scientific
- Organic Joint Win Shot, Naturex
- Liposomal Glutathione Complex, Quicksilver Scientific
Omega-3 Product of the Year
- optibright, Anklam Extrakt GmbH
- UnoCardio Sports, WHC Labs
- Heart Boost, Vital20
- Nutrinovate AB
- Nucaps Nanotechnology
Personalised Nutrition Initiative
- Nutrigenomix Sport - Personalized Sport Nutrition & Performance Report, Nutrigenomix
- PRECISION NUTRITION FROM YOUR MICROBIOTA, IENP
- Pioneering personalized vitamins, Baze
Nutrition Research Project - in association with Vitafoods Europe 2018
- Project Zynamite - Caffeine-free mental & physical energy, Nektium Pharma
- Sibelius Chronoscreen Platform, Sibelius Natural Products
- Probiotic consortia for Atopic Dermatitis, ADM Biopolis
Editors Award for Innovation
- HERMES NutriCaps, HERMES PHARMA
- LipiSperse, Pharmako Biotechnologies
- AvailOm, Evonik Nutrition & Care
The winner of the NutraChampion award – in association with Vitafoods Europe 2018 – will also be announced on the evening of the4 awards.
Will you be joining us in Geneva to celebrate with the winners? Book your individual place or table now!