NutraIngredients is on the hunt for bright start-ups and brilliant research to join us in at our next edition in Dublin this coming February, with entries now open for both our Probiota Pioneers and Probiota Frontiers sessions.
Probiota 2020, held 10-12 February in Dublin, aims to bridge the gaps between cutting-edge science, business strategy, and key regulatory developments in the microbiome, probiotic and prebiotic markets.
The three-day event will bring together CEOs, academics and top researchers for otherwise impossible networking opportunities, in addition to interactive presentations and debates that look to share new data, drive new science, boost business growth and aid product development in the rapidly growing and overlapping fields of probiotics, prebiotics and the microbiome.
Our team of editors and conference producers are on the hunt for innovative new start-ups who are changing the face of the microbiome space to take part in our Pioneers sessions, while researchers working on ground-breaking areas of probiotics, prebiotics and the microbiome are encouraged to enter our Frontiers sessions.
Scientific Frontiers: Call for abstracts
We are particularly interested in reports from human intervention studies and welcome abstracts from those engaged in all aspects of microbiome science in academia, industry and consumer health, particularly those representing successful academia-industry interactions.
Early-phase, novel, or state-of-the-art research or promising ideas covering the following topics are encouraged:
- Host-microbe interactions in health and disease, including pre-clinical and clinical studies evaluating pre- and probiotic interventions
- Application and development of “-omics” approaches in biomarker discovery, including identification of potential pre- and probiotic strains. Research identifying strain-specific effects of probiotics for health and wellbeing, including mechanism of action and bioactive discovery and isolation
- Early findings from large scale research projects and clinical trials
- Innovations and novel ideas in the areas of production processes, delivery, formulation and shelf-life
- Consumer and market insights, including population research, trends and threats, commercial packaging and marketing
- Human intervention studies
All abstract submissions will be reviewed by our Scientific Committee made up of leading experts from the fields of prebiotics and probiotics.
Successful abstracts will be presented as oral presentations or posters at Probiota 2020 in Dublin.
Those whose abstracts are accepted will receive a 50% discount on their registration for the conference.
A copy of the abstract guidelines can be found and downloaded from the Probiota website.
DEADLINE FOR ABSTRACTS FOR OUR SCIENTIFIC FRONTIERS IS NOVEMBER 15, 2019
Calling all pioneering start-ups!
There has never been a better time to launch a microbiome or probiotic start-up.
As major universities look to spin-out and license key discoveries, global food and pharma businesses open up venture funds and external innovation programmes and incubators to draw innovative entrepreneurs into their orbit – there are rich pickings for microbiome pioneers in search of money, experience and a global platform for their ideas.
But how can you win in a competitive environment?
NutraIngredients is on the hunt for entrepreneurial start-ups to join our Probiota Pioneers session and pitch their company and ideas to a room full of experts.
You will take centre-stage as part of our conference programme to share your business with industry leaders.
If selected as a Probiota Pioneer by our editorial panel you will receive:
- A place on the Probiota programme as part of the Probiota Pioneers sessions
- Complimentary delegate place with access to the full programme including all presentations and networking session – your chance to connect with some of the biggest names in prebiotics, probiotics and the microbiome
- Coverage in NutraIngredients including preview articles and your opportunity to appear in multimedia coverage of the event.
- Framed certificate
Shortlisted companies will receive a 40% discount on their registration fee for the event.
To enter you will need to provide the following information:
• 500 word profile of your company and its innovative product or technology
• 250 word opinion on the biggest challenge facing the industry in 2018/9
• Links to your website and relevant further information
*To qualify your organisation must have been founded in the last 3 years
DEADLINE FOR ENTRIES FRIDAY 20th DECEMBER 2019.
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com