The region’s premier probiotics, prebiotics and microbiome summit kicks off on October 22 at the Hilton hotel on Orchard Road and feature speakers from from Kibow Biotech, Medlab, Biogaia, the Hudson Institute of Medical Research, The Japanese Society of Anti-Ageing Nutrition and Antion Beijing, among others.
Organised by NutraIngredients-Asia, the event will span the latest research, consumer trends, market access and regulatory developments.
Today we can announce just some of the big name firms that will be present. They include:
- AB Biotics
- CSL APAC
- DuPont Nutrition & Biosciences
- Fame Pharmaceuticals
- Glico Asia Pacific
- iNova Pharmaceuticals
- Morinaga Milk Industry Co.
- Pfizer Consumer Healthcare
- RB (Mead Johnson)
- Tata Chemicals
- UAS Labs
- Wilmar International
- Yakult Honsha Co
Confirmed speakers include:
- Dr Sam Costello, Consultant Gastroenterologist and Head of IBD Research at The Queen Elizabeth Hospital in Adelaide
- Prof Luis Vitetta, Director of Medical Research, Medlab Clinical
- Dr Gregory Lambert, CEO and VP of Research & Development, TargEDys
- Dr Natarajan Ranganathan, Founder and Managing Director of Kibow Biotech Inc
- Thomas Hayes, Analyst, Emerging Ecosystems in Agrifood & Health, Lux Research
- Dr Vineet Sharma, Associate Professor, Metagenomics and Systems Biology Laboratory, Department of Biological Sciences, Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Bhopal, India
- Lillian Fan, Antion (Beijing) Information Consulting Co., Ltd
- Dr Bejit Ideas, Laboratory Director, Japanese Society of Anti-Aging Nutrition
- Rieko Shofu, Founder, Sensing Asia
- Ewa Hudson, Director of Insights, Lumina Intelligence, William Reed Business Media
- Dr Anders Henriksson, Research Fellow, Food Science and Technology
- Programme, Department of Chemistry, National University of Singapore
- Dr Shanthi Parkar, Science Team Leader, Microbiome & Metabolism, New Zealand of Plant & Food Research.
There is still time to register. Please visit: https://www.probiotaasia.com/register/