After our sell-out 2020 conference in Dublin, current events have overtaken plans and the scene is now set for Probiota to defy the lockdown and go virtual!
As usual, 2021 spaces are filling up fast... make sure you register your place for free on the event website and join us once again for a three-day exploration of the probiotic, prebiotic and microbiome space.
Moving from a sell-out event with over 500 people to an online environment is no mean feat but think of it as a temporary relocation as the congress continues to explore the frontiers of prebiotic, probiotic and microbiome science.
With the full programme now finalised and available to view, the next step is to choose which of the sessions you’d like to attend and make your interest known before it's too late!
The industry is out in force for this event as big names set to take part include DuPont Nutrition & Biosciences, Danone, Winclove, ADM, Lonza, Sandwalk Bioventures, S-Biomedic, Lux Research, Atlas and veMico. Will you be joining them?
After the success of 2020, its recommended to reserve your spot at the summit before it is too late.
Probiota is not complete without the academic and research side of things, where a host of researchers and scientists are on hand to offer the best scientific insights and innovations that will shape the industry’s future.
Leading voices confirmed include:
- Elaine Patterson, Senior Scientist and Technical Lead of the Brain Health Platform at DuPont Nutrition & Biosciences.
- Udo Herz, Medical and Science Director at Danone Nutricia Specialized Nutrition
- Daniel Ramón Vidal, PhD, Vice President, R&D Health & Wellness at ADM
- Dr Zain M Saiyed, Associate Director, R&D, Ingredients Innovation, Lonza Capsules & Health Ingredients
- Dr Luis Gosalbez, Managing Director and co-founder at Sandwalk Bioventures
- Dr Orla O’Sullivan, Senior Research Officer at Teagasc Food Research Centre
- Dr Vanessa Stadlbauer, Clinical gastroenterologist & hepatologist and associate professor at the Medical University of Graz
- Dr Ruiari Robertson, Postdoctoral Research Fellow at Queen Mary University of London
'At the heart is connection'
"I’m delighted that the pandemic hasn’t put a dent in our efforts to bring the very best of Probiota and what the event offers to our loyal attendees,” said NutraIngredients’ Science and Technology Editor Will Chu.
"At the heart of Probiota is connection. Connecting people, ideas and concepts. We’ll do our upmost to continue in this vein and provide that central point of exchange either face-to-face or virtually.
“Last year was another sell-out event, with places running out ahead of the event. I’m confident that attendees will find the online switch seamless as our speaker line up maintains the standards we’ve set over the years.”
The final word is with our sponsors as Probiota continues to attract industry support and the usual high-level of industry knowledge and insights they bring to the event. They include, Howaru, Winclove Probiotics, Bifodan, International Probiotic Association (IPA), ADM, Lonza, Ganeden, Lesaffre, Morinaga, Probi, Probiotical and Roelmi HPC.
As always, we are also grateful for Probiota’s supporters, which this year includes Atlantia Food Clinical Trials, Aquamin, Biosearch Life, Sacco System and Sensus.