Run by NutraIngredients, the initiative is giving entrepreneurial consumer-facing, science- or technology-based sports nutrition businesses the chance to present at the Sports and Active Nutrition Summit (SANS) in the Netherlands in three months’ time.
All entrants must have started to trade no earlier than 1 January 2017 and no later than 1 January 2022. They should also be founded and based in Europe.
The following information must be supplied in order to be considered:
- Your company name, contact details, date company founded and number of employees.
- Your company profile and its innovative products or technologies.
- The company’s previous 12 months of revenue or projected revenue. If your business is not already making a profit, please tell us when you expect it to become profitable.
- What is unique about your company and differentiates you from your competitors?
- Provide links to the company’s website and social media platforms.
- Upload any additional information or evidence of achievement/key milestones for the company here to make your entry stand out.
The NutraIngredients Europe team is looking for start-ups that are innovators in the sports and active nutrition space.
If chosen as a Start-up Star, entrants will benefit from a full delegate place giving you access to the full programme, including all presentations and networking sessions – your chance to connect with some of the biggest names in sports nutrition.
Winners will also be given a global platform to present your company and overage in NutraIngredients, including preview articles and your opportunity to appear in multimedia coverage of the event.
Taking place on 5-7 October at Amsterdam Marriott Hotel, SANS Europe 2022 will bridge the gaps between cutting-edge science, business strategy and key regulatory developments.
Over three days, the Summit will consist of a number of interactive presentations and discussions that will share new insights and innovation, boost business growth and highlight product opportunities. It will bring the industry together for all the latest developments in the sports and active nutrition sector.
Click here for more information and to submit your entry.
All entry forms must be received by midnight on Friday 22 July 2022.