Tereos Starch & Sweeteners Europe
Tereos Starch & Sweeteners Europe is a leading producer of starch, starch sweeteners, polyols, fibres, alcohol and proteins in Europe. We transform wheat, corn and potato into a wide range of value added products in compliance with the current and future requirements of the food and drink industries:
- Native starches
- Liquid sweeteners: liquid maltodextrins, glucose syrups, dextrose syrups, fructose syrups and blends with sucrose
- Dry sweeteners: maltodextrins, dried glucose syrups, dextrose monohydrate
- Polyols: sorbitol and maltitol, syrup and powder Maltilite
- Fibres: fructo-oligosaccharides syrup and powder Actilight
- Vegetable wheat proteins: vital wheat gluten, soluble wheat proteins Meripro
Tereos Starch & Sweeteners Europe & innovation
Innovation gets the best out of vegetable raw materials for the benefit of our customers. We run an ongoing innovation programme to ensure superior efficiency in its industrial processes and top-line product quality to help drive customer development. The company’s application facilities in Marckolsheim (France) and Zaragoza (Spain) host state-of-the-art pilot and analytical equipment, specifically designed to work with our customers. Customer technical support engineers provide a tailor-made service at our customers’ plants. They support food and beverage manufacturers in optimising sweetening formulations and in the creation of new products.
Tereos Starch & Sweeteners is the cereal division of Tereos previously known as Tereos Syral.