Glow up with carotenoids
Herbalife’s new beauty-from-within daily supplement is designed with Lycopene, phytoene, and phytofluene from tomato extract and carnosic acid from rosemary to support skin appearance to foster and nourish skin from the inside out. The carotenoids provide antioxidant activity to neutralize free radical damage in the skin to support the skin’s response to sun exposure, and may support smooth, firm skin and a radiant glow.
Herbalife SKIN LycoGlow runs $64/30 softgels at herbalife.com.
Forest Remedies taps Ahiflower
Forest Remedies just launched its line of plant-based omega gummy supplements with Ahiflower as the hero ingredient.
- Multi Omega 3-6-9 Ahiflower Oil helps support heart, brain, skin and joint health. It provides a comprehensive omega profile shown to be up to 4x more effective than flaxseed oil. Available as vegan gummies or vegan soft gels for $25 at forestremedies.com.
- Elderberry Immune Multi Omega 3-6-9 + Ahiflower Oil provides immune and wellness support. Ahiflower oil is combined with pure elderberry extract, which is rich in antioxidants and vitamins, to support the immune system and overall health and wellness. The product is $25 at forestremedies.com.
CBD and electrolyte water
After more than five years of research and development, Xtreme Organics released their hydro sports water, a cannabinoid-enhanced drink made with USDA-certified organic hemp.
This formulation delivers the benefits of CBD made from hemp and electrolytes that are necessary for the proper functioning of muscle and nerve tissue to keep the heart pumping strong and mind in focus.
The water retails for $49.95 for a case of 24, 16-ounce bottles at xtremeorganic.com
Chocolate for the brain
The Functional Chocolate Company announced the availability of Brainy Chocolate Bars in stores and online by releasing the Zesty Orange flavored bar.
The bars include botanicals like ginkgo biloba, bacopa and rhodiola, paired with a proprietary blend of amino acids, omega 3 fatty acids and Chocamine, a patented cocoa-based ingredient that may help improve cognitive function.
Combining vegan, fair trade chocolate with vitamins, botanicals and clinically researched ingredients, the newest product is designed to assist with focus and productivity.
The new addition is $7.50 at funcho.co/products/brainy-chocolate.
Ancient herbal lore with a modern twist
Vytanutra announced its official launch into the dietary supplement market with three new formulas based on Chinese herbal lore and backed by modern research. The plant-based blends of vitamins and minerals aim to enhance normal body wellness and provide specific benefits like immune and eye health support.
- Buffered-C 1000mg Complex promotes strong immune system and increased levels of antioxidants. With vitamin , zinc, calcium, copper, astragalus root, reishi fruiting body, rutin, and citrus bioflavonoid complex. The formula is $16 at vytanutra.com.
- Immune Booster promotes metabolic and immune support, and features a lineup of ingredients like vitamin C, zinc, copper, astragalus, lycium, echinacea, eleuthero, and reishi mushroom extract. The formula costs $22 at vytanutra.com.
- Optic Care contains a blend of vitamins, minerals, and herbs that include vitamin C, vitamin E, copper, zinc, chrysanthemum flower, and lycium fruit. The formula aims to support eye health, by absorbing blue light and decreasing digital eye strain. The formula is $14 at vytanutra.com.
Moonstone for kidney health
Moonstone Nutrition has added capsules to its kidney health product line.
The formulation contains alkali citrate, which reduces the ability of calcium in the urine to bind with oxalate. Specifically formulated by kidney stone specialists, Moonstone contains clinically significant amounts of alkali citrate aimed to increase urine citrate and urine pH in the body. The formula also contains sodium, potassium, and magnesium which work in tandem with the alkali citrate.
The formula is $30 for a 40-day supply at amazon.com.
Melt off the stress
Nature’s Bounty Stress Comfort Fast-Acting Calm features a new coolment chewable watermelon tablet format.
Each serving includes Zembrin Kanna, a plant extract with a long history of traditional use for occasional stress management.
The formula runs $10 for 20 chewables at amazon.com
Not your children’s gummies
Exhale Wellness recently launched a new product line that includes the delta-8 THC gummies.
According to the company, the gummies are produced with an active type of distilled delta-8 THC, much like conventional cannabis candy. The distillate is infused into a gummy candy form, which can also contain other flavorings and sweeteners.
According to Exhale, their gummies offer a milder effect, giving a more relaxing feeling with less anxiety and paranoia.
The gummies come in two sizes, the 750mg jar includes 30 gummies at 25mg each ($60). The 1500mg jar has 30 pieces at 50mg each ($100) and can be found at exhalewell.com.
Burn the fat
Youtheory has launched its Daily Fat Burner.
The capsules are taken twice a day and the product supplies 200 mcg of chromium, 450 mg of sinetrol citrus fruit blend, and 50 mg of Capsimax. The product is $21/60 capsules at youtheory.com.
Get your testosterone on
Biochem has introduced Biochem TEST, a natural testosterone booster. Specifically formulated with vitamins, plus natural herbs, the brand says TEST helps men feel their best both inside and outside of the bedroom.
Biochem TEST comes in 60 vegetarian capsules, a 30 day supply, and is available to purchase at biochemprotein.com for $30.
Omega for pups
Coromega announced their first omega-3 liquid squeeze supplement for dogs, Coromega Pup Packets. The company said they use the same human-grade ingredients and squeeze packet technology of their people products.
The Pup Packets offer a way to supply omega-3s to your dog's heart, eyes, brain, joints and immune system. The offering is available in two versions, each with 650 milligrams of omega-3 fatty acids with EPA & DHA, certified sustainable by Friends of the Sea, and also sugar and gluten-free:
- Condition Pup Packets: For Skin & Immune Support with Vitamin E
- Mobility Pup Packets: For Joint & Muscle Mobility Support
The product comes in 30-count stand up bags and run about $16 at retailers like walmart.com.
Gainful has introduced Collagen, Fiber, and Creatine Performance Boosts for customers to add to their workout regimens based on recommended nutrients they may be lacking or looking to include in their diet.
New Performance Boosts:
- Gainful Collagen: Includes Vitamin C, which enhances the uptake of collagen and allows for better absorption into the muscle tissue. Collagen supports the elasticity and strength of connective tissue and is crucial for joint and bone health.
- Gainful Fiber: Consists of a scientist-recommended dosage of beta-glucan, a heart-healthy soluble fiber, derived from oat, that helps with the gut, microbiome, and digestive health - foundational building blocks for active and high-performance lifestyles.
- Gainful Creatine: An important amino acid that helps support muscle strength, provides short energy bursts, aids in recovery, increases lean body mass, and prevents nutrient deficiencies. Gainful’s Creatine is sifted through a very fine sieve to dissolve and mix more easily.
The performance boosts start at $17 at gainful.com.
A company that styles itself as think! has introduced High Protein Crisp Bars, which offer 15 grams of protein, two grams of sugar, and are 150 calories or less. think! High Protein Crisp Bars are gluten-free and come in Chocolate Crisp and Lemon Crisp flavors.
The bars are $17 for a 10-pack at shop.thinkproducts.com.