NutraIngredients is on the hunt for entrepreneurial consumer-facing, science- or technology-based sports nutrition new businesses to join our community and present their company at the Sports and Active Nutrition Summit (SANS) in Amsterdam.
Our Europe-based editorial and production teams are seeking innovative start-ups that are changing the face of the sports and active nutrition industry.
To be eligible to enter, companies must be based and founded in Europe. They must also have started to trade no earlier than 1.1.2017 and no later than 1.1.2022.
SANS Europe 2022, taking place on 5-7 October at Amsterdam Marriott Hotel, aims to bridge the gaps between cutting-edge science, business strategy and key regulatory developments.
The three-day event is set to bring the industry together for a variety of interactive presentations and discussions that will share new data, highlight new innovation, drive business growth and boost product development. It offers a one-stop-shop for the latest much have insights in the world of sports and active nutrition.
With a host of new ingredients, formats and benefits shaping the sports and active nutrition industry, there has never been a better time to launch a start-up in this field.
If selected as a Start-up Star by our panel you will receive:
- A global platform to present your company.
- A full delegate place giving you access to the full programme, including all presentations and networking sessions – your chance to connect with some of the biggest names in sports nutrition.
- Coverage in NutraIngredients, including preview articles and your opportunity to appear in multimedia coverage of the event.
To enter you will need to provide the following information:
- Your company name, contact details, date company founded and no of employees
- Your company profile and its innovative products or technologies
- The company’s previous 12 months of revenue or projected revenue.
- What is unique about your company and differentiates you from your competitors.
- Links to the company’s website and social media platforms
- Any additional information or evidence of achievement/key milestones for the company to make your entry stand out.
FOR MORE INFORMATION AND TO SUBMIT YOUR ENTRY, PLEASE CLICK HERE!
Final completed entry forms must be submitted by midnight on Friday 22 July 2022.