Probiota Pioneers: Deadline approaching for start-up applications for leading probiotics & prebiotics event
Our team of editors and conference producers are on the hunt for innovative new start-ups that are changing the face of the microbiome space, and the closing date for applications is Friday, 10th December 2021.
Probiota 2022, held 23-25 February in Copenhagen, aims to bridge the gaps between cutting-edge science, business strategy, and key regulatory developments in the microbiome, probiotic and prebiotic markets.
The three-day event will bring together CEOs, academics, and top researchers for otherwise impossible networking opportunities, in addition to interactive presentations and debates that look to share new data, drive new science, boost business growth and aid product development in the rapidly growing and overlapping fields of probiotics, prebiotics and the microbiome.
Calling all pioneering start-ups!
There has never been a better time to launch a start-up in this field. As major universities look to spin-out and licence key discoveries, global food and pharma businesses open up venture funds and external innovation programs and incubators to draw innovative entrepreneurs into their orbit – there are rich pickings for probiotic, prebiotic and microbiome pioneers in search of money, experience and a global platform for their ideas.
But how can you win in a competitive environment?
NutraIngredients is seeking science- or technology-based entrepreneurial start-ups to join us at Probiota in Copenhagen and present your company to our community.
If selected as a Probiota Pioneer by our editorial panel you will receive:
- A full delegate place giving you access to the full program including all presentations and networking sessions – your chance to connect with some of the biggest names in pre and probiotics and the microbiome
- Your business branding on the Start-up Hub situated within the networking area at Probiota, giving you a base to network from or meet new connections
- Coverage in NutraIngredients including preview articles and your opportunity to appear in multimedia coverage of the event.
To enter you will need to provide the following information:
- Profile of your company and its innovative product or technology (max 500 words)
- Overview of the scientific or technology basis of your company including the history of the scientific research or technology development (max 500 words)
- Links to your website and relevant scientific publications and/or patent filings
FOR MORE INFORMATION AND TO SUBMIT YOUR ENTRY, PLEASE CLICK HERE!
The event will take place in Copenhagen, Denmark, named the world's safest city in 2021. The city is ranked among one of the world's most popular, people-friendly capital cities for conferences. From its easy international accessibility and efficient transport infrastructure to a constantly expanding choice of world-class hotels and restaurants, this clean and safe city has everything you need.
Registration is open and a discounted early bird price is available until 17 December 2021. For more information and to register, please click HERE.